Our BPO Services in Data Management
Capture of Digital & Physical Receipts
Raffles & Lead Contacts
We collect and validate addresses and information from competitions and contact forms. For professional archiving, we reference the digital original document in compliance with DSGVO with the corresponding data record.
Invoices & Applications
We digitize and record invoices, applications and receipts and process the data according to agreed rules in Business Process Outsourcing.
Questionnaires from Surveys
We combine automated collection using state-of-the-art technology with manual post-processing, clearly specified decision rules and code your surveys directly at collection.
Data and Address Recording
Our professional and reliable team digitizes and captures large amounts of data in various formats quickly, securely and at attractive prices.
Business Process Outsourcing - DSGVO compliant!
- Digitization using the latest Scanning Technology (OCR / ICR / OMR)
- Multi-stage Acquisition Process for best Data Quality: Combination of software-based Process, manual post-processing and plausibility Checks
- Storage of Reference Tables
- Acquisition of different Languages
- Multi-stage test Processes for Quality Assurance
- Output of Data in the agreed Data Structure and Output Format
Data Validation & Enrichment
We promise you data of the highest quality. We keep your data tidy and ensure that it is up-to-date and does not contain any duplicates. In this way we create the perfect basis for you to be able to exploit the full potential of your data.
Data Quality is an added Value Factor for your Business!
- Data Normalization and Cleansing
- Checking Addresses for postal Deliverability and Address Updating
- Validation of Data and Enrichment of incomplete Information
- Validation according to project-specific Rules
- Duplicate Cleansing
- Web Research of Data and Information
- Data Acquisition from various Sources
- Data Quality Management
Analysis & Data Insights
We analyze your data using intelligent, method-supported analysis software and evaluate the results for you. The findings & data insights are presented in meaningful, dynamic dashboards.
Data Insights for Marketing, Sales and Customer Service!
- Data Analysis & Evaluation to optimize Marketing & Service and Customer Processes (e.g. Age, Gender, Location Distribution, Customer Value Considerations)
- Predictive or Forecast Analyses
- Data Analysis & Evaluation for scientific Purposes (e.g. descriptive Evaluation)
- Creation of Online Dashboards & Reports for the Visualization of Data
- Creation of Recommendations for Action and Optimization Potential
Our Quality Promise
DSGVO-compliant Data Management
Multi-level Data Quality Process
Expert Team of Experienced Employees
Data Acquisition using the latest Technology
OCR stands for “Optical Character Recognition” and means optical character recognition or also text recognition. This technology enables a fast conversion of different documents (image templates) into editable digital files. The data is captured on a normal scanner.
ICR stands for “Intelligent Character Recognition” and represents the logical development of OCR. Here even the semantic connections between the letters can be recognized. Thus ICR recognizes handwritten texts better and more accurately than OMR.
OMR stands for “Optical Mark Recognition” and refers to a technology that enables recognition of marks on paper such as barcodes, multiple choice questions. Therefore OMR is often used for the automatic evaluation of forms.